Friday, December 21, 2012

First snow day

We had our first snow day in Corvallis.  Lucia skipped into our room that morning and said "hey mom, guess what, there's a car.........." and she stopped and looked out the window and said "there's another one!"  I said, what?  She said another car that's covered in snow!

They were so excited, they immediately went outside in their pajamas.
 We came in and had breakfast and got bundled up for a walk.  It was a fun day without an agenda.  Love that!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great Corvallis got some snow this winter. I know your kids are super cute, but how about posting up some pics of old man Scott and the bathroom project. I'm wondering how things are going? All the best from France!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha, Paul. I was just thinking of doing that. I will soon. That damn bathroom. Quite a bit has been done since the summer but I just want a freaking toilet and bathtub!

      Delete