Well, I wasn't a very good blogger this summer but I thought I would post a recap. It was an incredible, memorable, awesome summer of course starting with the birth of Felix. Scott was able to take 10 weeks off work which made all the difference for us and especially for Oscar and Lucia. I truly think that the relationships among our 3 children will fluorish more because of it! So here are some fun pics of us chillaxin' and having fun.
Here's my breastfeeding support group:
Lucia gets a new tag-a-long and she is pretty gung-ho about it!
Scott took the kids to Oregon Country Fair. They are still talking about it...
Nana came to visit!
These silly willys did a lot of blueberry picking, I mean eating. Us grown ups did most of the picking!
First smiles.....
The county fair!
Hiking
The bathroom! More on that later!
We went on an awesome camping trip to the coast with 5 families and something like 14 kids! The weather was epic! It was our first trip in the van, all 5 of us..
It was also our yearly anniversary trip. Here we are-- 11 years married. Lucia already off playing with her friends. the boys hanging with us!
Then we took a very short, but highly enjoyable camping trip to Silver Falls State Park. First time there.
Oh yeah, and the Cox's came to visit too!
Mostly we hung out a lot....getting to know each other.
Wow, I am so grateful!



No comments:
Post a Comment